I’m currently accepting new design projects, art commissions, and photo bookings. *Please reach out if you want to discuss teaming up! You can contact me at email@example.com, or +1 (832) 630-3280 (USA).
A little about me…
This is my never ending rabbit hole. It’s always in progress and never complete. I’m a Pisces baby born March 1980. There’s a beast that lives inside of me, so things like art and photography tame my inner chaos. My mood swings around the weather and music. I prefer things sexy, whimsical, minimal, and by hand. Simplicity with dabs of imperfection send me to my “bad is good” happy place.
For the past decade my days circle around photography (film and digital formats), graphic design, alternative print techniques and production, abstract painting, large mixed-media art, then tastefully blending and layering these crafts together.
In the recent years I’ve produced photos and art for Le Méridien Hotel, Saigon (Starwood Hotels & Resorts), Anthropologie Store, various restaurants and bars, music festivals, custom home art, retail spaces, and pray the Universe keeps sending me more.
I studied and graduated in Graphic Design (December 2000), so my eye for composition, typography, and color theory runs thick when it comes to detail. I spent the first 10 years out of school specializing in design (web and print) before photography and art took over my creative responsibilities. This all evolved naturally over time after a pattern of getting booked by fashion clientele, musicians, hotels, upon other types of companies for projects going deeper than just web and print. Some chances were taken on me…The rest became history as my journey truly began finally. One job and expectation would lead to another new skill set, and it’s been like an ongoing game of Lego building ever since.
Please review my art & design work under Art Commissions.
+1 (832) 630-3280 (USA)
- Vita Mutari Salon, Rice Village: Houston, TX 4/2016 – present
- Tarakaan Restaurant & Bar: Houston, TX 9/2015 – present (SG collab)
- STARWOOD HOTELS & RESORTS – Le Méridien: Saigon, VN 9/2014 – present (SG collab)
- The West End Gastropub: Houston, TX 3/2014 – present
- Dean’s Houston Downtown: Houston, TX 10/2013 – present
- Felix 55, Rice Village: Houston, TX 8/201 – 8/2012
Selected Group Exhibitions:
- CityCentre: The Mural Project – Houston, TX 7/2015 (SG collab)
- Muir Fine Art Gallery: July 4th Reception – Houston, TX 7/2015 (SG collab)
- Free Press Summer Fest: Custom art on wood “thank you” gifts for headlining bands – Houston, TX 6/2013 (SG collab)
- ANTHROPOLOGIE STORE: Grand Opening Mural – Houston, TX 3/2013 (SG collab)
- Free Press Summer Fest: Fancy Pants “Steam Punk” Murals – Houston, TX 6/2012 (SG collab)
- HM Magazine: The Used (cover + spread) – 4/2014
- HM Magazine: Memphis May Fire (cover + spread) – 3/2014
- SPIN MAGAZINE: The Tontons – 2/2014
- ROLLING STONE: The Tontons – 1/2014
- NEW YORK TIMES (Sunday Times): The Tontons – 1/2014
- HM Magazine: Impending Doom (cover + spread) – 11/2013
- HM Magazine: KORN (cover + spread) – 10/2013
- HM Magazine: The Devil Wears Prada (cover + spread) – 9/2013
- Red Bull: The Tontons (photo usage) – 2013
- The Houston Chronicle: FPSF Fancy Pants (steampunk murals) – 6/2012
Show Curations / Events:
- The Way We Saw It: Photo Copy Show – Houston, TX 9/2013
Curated + Hosted by Megan Tipps, Ryan Francisco, and Julie Worsham.
- Love Sick or Sick of Love: Photography Show – Houston, TX 11/2012
Curated + Hosted by Dandee Warhol, Stephanie Gonzalez, and Julie Worsham.